Through these points, have the facility to plan your spending, face unforeseen submitted to it, meet your financial goals and save; so you can have peace of mind for you and your family.
- For healthy family finances, you should encourage a savings culture in your family, allowing you to get most out of your income in the future.
- You can save by spending consciously. Offers and promotions for purchases of consumer durables and appliances you really need. But remember, a bid is only really offer what is offered if needed.
- As always resources are limited, the only way to achieve financial goals is to have a budget, which serves as a guide and reference, as well as an element to display the destination of expenditure and source of resources and in this form prioritize spending from a rational perspective. A rule of thumb to follow is never anyone spend more than you have.
- To achieve a balance between personal income and expenses should be quantified month inputs of money, then also requires identifying costs monthly, to display which months should be saved and that surplus can cover expenses unforeseen, or even cover monthly payments for home or car.
- To know what is spent is necessary to note the amounts or retain proof. For example, for a full month scores all expenses, from coffee with friends to tips. To make ends meet, classifies receipts, whether food, clothing or entertainment, this will allow you to see where you spend more, you will find ways to decrease these purchases and set limits.
- Some basic principles in developing a family budget are: List your income for each month, or fixed payments set priorities, plan monthly expenses in each category, compare what actually spent it against your budget and makes adjustments and reduce your debts.
- Job loss or medical emergency can destroy your financial security if you have reservations
- Whoever takes good control … Only spends what you can afford, buy necessary things, find ways to reduce costs, have more money available for the things you need. If you use credit cards, only spend the amount that can settle on your next statement. Planning the purchase of furniture and appliances and pay your bills on time.