According to the current business policies and tax rules developed and introduced by the Government of India, GST is the most essential part of your business. Without GST no business is legal and cannot proceed towards expansion.
Thus every company or business has to have a GST registration. To facilitate this process, the GST council has been trying to make the whole process of registration easy and super quick for the customers. It is necessary to keep the registration process hassle-free so that applicants do not face any issues at the time of the registration and that they can successfully complete it.
One can read carefully the complete information given on the official GST website regarding the registration process. But to make the idea clear here is a step by step guidance.
Since it is already clear that without GST number a business is not a valid one as per the current government rules, it is wise to get the number as soon as possible to avoid any legal problems in the future. You may either do online GST registration by your own. Or you may get it done with the help of a registered consultancy firm that is concerned in such formal works for the clients.
In case you plan to do it on your own, you will be surprised to know that the process is not a difficult one and is absolutely user-friendly.
- At first you need to visit the GST portal to get to the registration page. From there you need to click on the ‘new registration’ part.
- Next you have to wait to receive the OTP to complete the validation process and generate the TRN. After getting the OTP, you need to generate the TRN.
- The TRN number is required for those applicants who have left an incomplete registration process earlier. For them, this TRN number will be helpful to complete the rest of the process of the previous application.
- Always make sure that you fill the whole registration with accurate information. A single mistake will lead to cancellation straightaway. This is why getting help from an agency who can accurately complete the entire process is always recommended. If you find a suitable agent to get your work done, you can stay stress-free as your work will be carried out successfully.
- When you get the TRN number you have to login and complete the pending process.
- Next you have to submit all the information of the promoter.
- Finally, under the Goods and Service details you need to fill all the necessary information and submit. After the application is verified, you may start enjoying GST benefits.
So you see it is really easy and all you need to do is follow the steps and do the registration online. Getting GST number is a like a big chapter for your business. Be it a small firm or a large organisation, without GST, your effort and time will be of no value. Make sure you do not delay in getting your GST number and register today!